How HR Students Network
Most students in the field of Human Resources leave school with a small network consisting of their teachers and fellow students.
Few have the resources, time or budget to attend conferences, incur large phone bills or present at seminars. In other words, they find it difficult to build a network of colleagues in the field of HR that allows them to find jobs, develop expertise and build the trust that’s needed to be an effective professional who has a thriving network.
What most students aren’t taught is a secret that few know — it IS possible to create a region-wide professional network before leaving school, without spending a penny, that include hundreds of people from diverse cultures, backgrounds and experience.
For HR student-professionals, CaribHRForum is an excellent place to start.
Free membership in CaribHRForum includes:
- full access to the blog and message board
- CaribHR.Radio – the only show of its kind in the region
- a link to join our Facebook page for CaribHRStudents
- inclusion in the 550+ person discussion list
- CaribHRNews — a compilation of HR news from around the region
- early notification of all meetings, conferences and other matters related to the profession
- exposure to inside job opportunities
Here on CaribHRForum, we have a number of resources to draw on, including our radio programmes,
To join our main discussion list, and get involved in the largest region-wide conversation of HR practitioners, click below: